Thursday, October 11, 2012

Loving this love story: Minissha Lamba


I have a huge rack full of books in my house.

I keep buying books all the time, as I'm a bookworm. And there are often times, when I have got so engrossed in a book that I have found it difficult to put it down. I always carry different genres of books in my bag, so I always have something to read with me at all times.

These days, I'm reading Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It is romance in the back drop of a civil war and is counted among the most exciting times for any love story.

This book is more than that though. It's about a way of life that ceases to exist. An old south that is forced to change and germinate the seed of a truly united America that sets to become a world power in a few decades.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Loving this love story: Minissha Lamba"

Post a Comment