Monday, October 15, 2012

The words just came to me: Sonal Sehgal


Apart from acting, Sonal has also written the lyrics for her upcoming film

Sonal Sehgal has turned lyricist. The actress, who was seen in films like Aashayein with John Abraham and Radio with Himesh Reshammiya, has penned the title song for her upcoming film.

Interestingly, it is not Sonal's first stint as a writer. She began as a copywriter for an ad agency and has also written jingles till she began acting in television soaps. Says Sonal, I had always kept the writer in me alive even when not pursuing it as a profession. I have a notebook filled with songs, poems and short stories.

The song has been penned for Sanjay Amar's film which has Aamir Bashir as her co-star.

Adds Sonal, When I heard the tune composed by the music director duo Naresh-Paresh, the words just came to me. It is a fun, full on dance track rendered by Neeraj Sridhar. Also, Sonal is the wife of Naresh Kamath of the Naresh-Paresh music duo.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "The words just came to me: Sonal Sehgal"

Post a Comment