Monday, October 15, 2012

Vivek Agnihotri casts choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan in his next

One man's loss is another man's gain. Who would know it better than choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan who has replaced actor Chandan Roy Sanyal in Vivek Agnihotri's upcoming film

After Chandan opted out due to date issues, the director had been on the lookout for a replacement. After realising that Salman had acting skills as well, he signed the choreographer as the film's lead. 

Agnihotri says, The dates of Nikhil Advani's film and my film were similar. I finally told Chandan to go ahead and do Nikhil's film and I was looking for some options. That's when I saw Salman doing some scenes with his team. He said he was playing one of the leads in Remo's upcoming film and I immediately auditioned him. I was so impressed with him that I immediately signed him.
The filmmaker is upbeat about Salman's future in Bollywood. He states, I can easily say that he will be better than the two boys in Karan Johar's film. Salman was Isha S Sharvani's choreographer in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Vivek Agnihotri casts choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan in his next"

Post a Comment