Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Claudia Ciesla gets in Diwali festive spirit


Diwali, the festival of lights brings a smile to every person's face but this Diwali will be super special for model-actress Claudia Ciesla as her first item song Balma is getting a good response from everyone.

Shaking a leg with Khiladi Kumar is certainly making her happy. About her Diwali plans this year, Claudia told B-S, It is in this festival that I forget about my diet and feast on my favourite bundi ladoos.

I treat myself with lavish sweets, and this Diwali I plan to double the treat of bundi ladoos! Guess after watching her weight for the item number, Claudia can't help but indulge herself a little!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Claudia Ciesla gets in Diwali festive spirit"

Post a Comment