Thursday, November 29, 2012

Here's why Nawaz is missing from Talaash promotions


On the eve of his film's release, a busy Nawazuddin Siddiqui is off to meet his family

His last two B-Town outings -Kahaani and Gangs of Wasseypur - thrust Nawazuddin Siddiqui into the limelight. The actor, who for years had done bit roles, suddenly became a name to watch out for. Strangely when he has a film lined up for release, the actor has gone missing.

Nawaz features in Reema Kagti's upcoming film. At the film's promotional events, the director makes it a point to state that the thriller stars Aamir, Kareena, Rani and Nawaz. But the latter has been conspicuous by his absence from the scene.

The unassuming actor has been shooting for Ketan Mehta's film in Bodh Gaya, Bihar, for a biopic on the Mountain Man. Presently he is in New Delhi and will not be in Mumbai during the film's release as well.

He says, From Delhi, I will be leaving for my hometown. I had been shooting for Ketan Mehta's film and it is almost complete. I now need to spend time with my folks. There is no particular occasion but shooting and travelling has kept me busy for a while. With time on hand, I'd rather go home. His folks live in a small town called Budhana, which is in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh.

Nawaz who features in the promos of the film will catch up on the flick at his native place. I had already informed the makers that I would be unavailable during the release, says the actor who also features with Bipasha Basu in Suparn Verma's horror flick.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Here's why Nawaz is missing from Talaash promotions"

Post a Comment