Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I have partied enough, it's time to focus on films: Arjun Kapoor


For Arjun Kapoor it is a case of been there done that when it comes to parties and the budding actor says he now wants to focus on building his career in Bollywood

Kapoor, 27, has bagged three interesting movies after making a successful debut with 'Ishaqzaade'. "I am a shy person. I have partied and roamed a lot before I became an actor. But now I feel the need to be little more focused and dedicated to this profession because there are millions of people who want to be where I am and if I take it for granted and ruin it, I will have only myself to blame, " Arjun told.

The actor, son of filmmaker Boney Kapoor, has signed three new projects - 'Aurangzeb', 'Gunday' and '2 States'. He is currently shooting for 'Aurangzeb' in Delhi.

The movie will see him in a double role and Arjun is happy to have taken up the challenge of playing the dual role early in his career.

"Double role is difficult for an actor to play and I am excited to take up the challenge and so far it has been great. I am still finding my way around because it is demanding. When you are playing one you have to remember the other. But it is interesting as it keeps you alert.

There is a certain discipline required, " he said. A Yash Raj Film (YRF), 'Aurangzeb' is directed by debutante Atul Sabharwal and also stars Rishi Kapoor, Amrita Singh, Jackie Shroff and South superstar Prithviraj. "It is a special movie because I have known Rishi uncle, Jackie uncle, Amrita aunty all personally and to leave that behind and face the camera was a good experience.

I had never imagined that I will work with such senior actors, " Arjun said. Another YRF movie which he is working on is 'Gunday' alongwith Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra. The film is being directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' fame and it will go on floors next month.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I have partied enough, it's time to focus on films: Arjun Kapoor"

Post a Comment