Wednesday, November 14, 2012

People will forget actors like me: Ajay Devgn


Actor Ajay Devgn believes that 30-40 years from now people will forget stars like him because in the film industry what is out of sight goes out of mind.

"We are currently here and we are in front of the media and people, but I don't think 30-40 years from today people would remember stars like us.

There have been instances, there have been stars in the past, who the current generation does not remember and have forgotten (them)," the 43-year-old told reporters here on the occasion of being inducted into UTV Stars' Walk of the Stars.

"They have been much bigger stars than what we are and if you can have all of them there (Walk of the Stars) so that their memory remains. I think they should live on, so it's a fabulous thing to do," added Ajay referring to the Walk of the Stars.

Actress Sonakshi Sinha, Ajay's co-star in "Son of Sardaar", has also become a part of the prestigious group and is elated.

"I am over the moon because my hand print gets to be with some of the biggest stars in our country today. I feel really honoured and privileged that I got the opportunity so early in my career. So, I just like to thank UTV Stars Walk of the Stars," Sonakshi said.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "People will forget actors like me: Ajay Devgn"

Post a Comment