Friday, November 30, 2012

Raveena Tandon's special rendezvous


The actress cancelled all her prior engagements to meet the Dalai Lama

There will be only a few who would pass up on an opportunity to meet the Dalai Lama. To be able to meet the international peace figure, Raveena Tandon cancelled all her prior appointments for her big day.

Ravs was supposed to fly to Kuwait on the same day when the spiritual guru was to give a speech on World Compassion Day in Mumbai.

The actress who has been following him and his ideologies on social networking sites wanted to meet him up, close and personal.

Raveena says, I was going to Kuwait to attend a cultural event where I was invited as the guest of honour. But I did not want to miss this opportunity. I asked the organisers if I could delay my visit for a day and they agreed.

Speaking about her experience of having a tĂȘte-a-tĂȘte with the Dalai Lama, Ravs says, I have met couple of spiritual gurus in the past but meeting them was like a task due to security issues and strict rules. On the contrary, the Dalai Lama is so approachable. What I like most about him is that even at 82, he has a child-like innocence on his face.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Raveena Tandon's special rendezvous"

Post a Comment