Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tabu and Nagarjuna. Is it all over?

Contrary to rumours, the actress puts speculations to rest by stating she has been very much based in Mumbai 

Tabu doesn't like to be called a recluse but the actress has somewhat stayed away from media glare. There were even speculations doing the rounds that she has moved base to Hyderabad given the number of Telugu films she worked in. However, Tabu maintains that she has been very much based in Mumbai.

The two-time National Award winner, who is currently promoting her upcoming Ang Lee film, says that she doesn't shuttle between Hyderabad and Mumbai at all..

It's just a myth. Funnily enough, people keep asking me questions like 'Oh, you've come all the way from Hyderabad for this party?' or 'You'll be back to Hyderabad tonight?' I'm so fed up that I'd want to strangle them the next time I'm expected to answer such queries,  quips Tabu.
She adds that she has a bungalow in Hyderabad because she always wanted to have a big house in her native place..

She further states, If it was possible to buy a bungalow in Mumbai, I would have happily done that (laughs)! But given Hyderabad's relatively cheaper price of property, I bought myself a large piece of land and built myself a spacious house.

Initially, I stayed there for just 15 days before getting thoroughly bored. After living in apartments for so long, too much space gets boring.

On being asked when was the last time she visited the IT city, Tabu points to her dear ones back there. I was there two years ago to attend a relative's wedding. I'm very fond of my birthplace but as of now, the bungalow is given out on rent to a friend.
Is it all over?

Though Tabu is not known for spilling beans about her personal life, there has been strong buzz suggesting an alleged relationship with Telugu actor Nagarjuna. Interestingly, both of them were present at the recent Big B birthday bash, although not together.

Nag was accompanied by his wife Amala, while Tabu went solo. But going by her latest remarks about Hyderabad, everything seems to buried be in the past if at all, there was a fling in the first place! 

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Tabu and Nagarjuna. Is it all over?"

Post a Comment