Friday, November 30, 2012

When Dalai Lama blessed Sonam and Anil Kapoor


Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor says he was once blessed by the Dalai Lama -- during a chance meeting on an airplane.

Anil spoke of his meeting with the Tibetan spiritual leader on the sidelines of an event on the occasion of World Compassion Day.

"I met him many years ago on a flight. I was going through one of my scripts and I was preparing for my role and the role required me to be kind, tolerant of religions and above all compassionate.

"I was reading my script and preparing, I just looked up and I saw a few monks sitting in front of. In the midst of them, I saw the Dalai Lama, " the 52-year-old actor said here.

"I thought I should not miss the opportunity. So I went up to him, knelt down and said 'Sir, please give me your blessings and please sign the script'. And of course, he readily obliged."

At the event, the Dalai Lama spoke on the importance of non-violence and vegetarianism.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "When Dalai Lama blessed Sonam and Anil Kapoor"

Post a Comment