Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Writer-actor Ankur Bhatia to play baddie in Zanjeer remake


Writer-actor Ankur Bhatia, who hails from New York, will be seen in a negative role in Apoorva Lakhia's remake of Big B's yesteryear flick

Ankur has also penned the script of the short film being produced by Anil Kapoor that features his son Harsh and Isabella (Katrina Kaif's sister). I came up with the story from my personal experiences while living in New York.

I wrote it thinking of it as a short film for festivals and me playing the lead character but then got busy with some acting projects and it kept getting delayed.

Finally, I am happy that it's being made. Ankur has previously worked in projects produced by Mira Nair. He will also be seen with Poorna Jagannathan in Shiva Bajpai's international film.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Writer-actor Ankur Bhatia to play baddie in Zanjeer remake"

Post a Comment