Monday, December 3, 2012

I have a fevicol connection with all the Khans: Kareena


Actress Kareena Kapoor says she loved the rustic lyrics of 'Fevicol se', her latest item number in "Dabangg 2", and is sure that her niece Samaira is also going to love it.

Samaira is Kareena's sister Karisma Kapoor's daughter. The song is sung by Mamta Sharma and choreographed by Farah Khan.

"I loved it. My BBM (BlackBerry messenger) status will also be 'pata le mujhe missed call se', I think it's fun and everybody is going to be talking about it, " the 32-year-old said here Friday on the sets of "Bigg Boss 6" where she launched the song.

"I am sure Samaira is going to be singing it because she loves all these fun, masala numbers. She is quite filmy in that sense. I am really happy that she will be dancing to it, " she added.

Kareena, who is married to actor Saif Ali Khan and has worked with Salman, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, says she has a special connection with all the Khans of Bollywood.

"I think I have a 'fevicol' connection with all my Khans, of course my husband Saif (Ali Khan) being first, " she said.

"With Salman there has been 'Bodyguard', with Shah Rukh there has been 'RA.One', with Aamir there has been '3 Idiots' and now 'Talaash'. I think I am a very, very lucky girl, " she added.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I have a fevicol connection with all the Khans: Kareena"

Post a Comment