Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No Bollywood Calling for Karisma Kapoor


She was known as a 'Diva' once. But today actress Karisma Kapoor can be seen desperately trying to make an existence mark on Bollywood. Despite of several Staying-In-The-News attempt by the actress, We see no Bollywood film maker coming forward to re-recognize her acting career.

Her come-back Vikram Bhatt directed film Dangerous Ishqq was a major flop at the Box Office. Then came news where she was about to get separated with hubby Sunjay Kapoor. Now we hear Karisma Kapoor turning as an RJ (Radio Jockey) and will be imparting tips to make every woman a glam diva on a special style segment on a radio station.

Speaking to media, The actress said "Having worked in movies and also television, I was extremely keen to try a new medium, Hence I decided to do radio. " It is very well understood that no (Once a Style-Icon) actress will say so openly that she is not getting approached with the right kind of work and her period is faded.

Karisma further added " I am very excited about my radio debut. I will share some of my personal tips along with trends that I have observed and share them with my listeners. I am confident that my fans will continue to support me. "

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "No Bollywood Calling for Karisma Kapoor"

Post a Comment