Monday, December 3, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha stands for Super Hit


The Shot-Gun daughter gave back-to-back hits with "Dabangg", "Rowdy Rathore" and more recently "Son Of Sardaar". Actress Sonakshi Sinha's third film "Joker" failed to set the cash register counters at the Box Office, But Sonakshi has no regrets about it.

The actress said with her charming smile "I don't regret doing 'Joker'. I signed 'Joker' after the success of 'Dabangg' so it was my second film. For a newcomer like me to get an opportunity to work with Akshay Kumar was like an icing on the Cake."

Not only this, But Akshay Kumar discussed 'Rowdy Rathore' with Sonakshi Sinha on the sets of 'Joker' and that's how things fell in place. Presently she is busy promoting her December release 'Dabangg 2', Sequel to 'Dabangg' with Salman Khan and feels the film will again be a Super Hit and break the previous Dabangg records at the Box office.

Sonakshi also revealed her secret of choosing the right 'Super Hit' script by adding "I choose films that appeal to me. I would spend money and watch the film only if I like it. For me it should be entertaining."

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Sonakshi Sinha stands for Super Hit"

Post a Comment