Monday, August 31, 2009

I love being called sexy - Bipasha

Bollywood bombshell Bipasha Basu may be playing the deglamourised role of a housewife in her first Bengali movie but the actress says she is happy with the 'sexy' tag as a girl-next-door look never interested her.

"I love being sexy and I would be happy if people call me sexy even when I turn 100. I would love to be called a sexy grandmother.

The tag has never bothered me," Bipasha, who has been named one of the sexiest celebrities of Asia, said in an interview.

"If a woman says she does not want to be called attractive then she is foolish. I like being exclusive, the girl-next-door image has never interested me.

It is too boring," the actress, who started her Bollywood career with bold characters in "Jism" and "Raaz", says.

She, however, believes "sexiness" is not only related to having a good body. "Sexiness is not only about having a great body. It is about how you carry yourself, your confidence, your self respect, these help you look attractive. I am sexy with a mind. It is a complete package."
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I love being called sexy - Bipasha"

Post a Comment