Monday, September 28, 2009

Ranbirs intimate birthday with Deepika and family!

Bollywood’s young heartthrob, Ranbir Kapoor, turns 27 today! The scion of the Kapoor family, whose much-awaited film ‘Wake Up Sid’ is all set for release in his birthday week, says that he doesn’t have any big plans for the special day, and intends to keep.

The celebration very quiet and subtle.When asked about his special plans for his big day, Ranbir said, “I will be having a quiet dinner with my parents.

My sister Riddhima and my brother-in-law Bharat are traveling this year. I’m a shy guy and I normally like having an intimate celebration rather than something ostentatious."

When he’s talking about family, how can we forget girlfriend Deepika! Of course, Ranbir has plans for another little ‘quiet’ bash with Dips, but the actor says, “I’m not one of those guys for surprise parties. I feel awkward.

I have no idea what Deepika has planned for me. I haven’t seen her for a few days because I have been in Bhopal and she was in Mumbai. However, I hope it isn’t too big a surprise because even she knows how reserved I am

”Nevertheless, on what he’s expecting as his b’day gift, Ranbir said, “The best gift I can ask for this year is that everyone goes to see my film. I don’t know how to hardsell myself or my film but I can surely request people to see it.”Well, though Ranbir doesn’t like to cut cakes, we wish him a very happy birthday, and here’s wishing him all the luck for ‘Wake Up…’!aa

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ranbirs intimate birthday with Deepika and family!"

Post a Comment