Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Salman to perform in Kolkata on October 23

Salman Khan had to perform live in Kolkata on September 26 to promote his film Wanted. But due to some unexpected happening.

The Bollywood actor had to cancel the show. He, however, had promised that the show will take place for sure.

Now keeping up his words with his fans in Kolkata, the star has decided to show up in the city on the 23rd November.

The news has also been confirmed by a news daily. The event was organized at the Mohammedan Sporting Club which has.

A capacity of around 20000 people but almost 40000 people turned up. The crowd became unmanageable and the show had to be cancelled. Then Salman promised that the show will be reorganized soon and now he will perform at the Salt Lake Stadium which is capable of accommodating 1,25,000 people.

“I am very happy to go back to Kolkata because I had committed to my fans and once I make a commitment I stick to it no matter what happens. And that is why I am going back to celebrate the success of my recent release `Wanted` and the launch of my forthcoming film ‘London Dreams’”, says Salman.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Salman to perform in Kolkata on October 23"

Post a Comment