Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ranvir gets the superhit tag

With two consecutive success in box office(Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Wake Up Sid) the Bollywood’s rising star Ranvir Kapoor seems very happy and excited.

He shared his feelings saying “It feels great. Finally, I have that bonafide superhit tag which I have been waiting for. My best is yet to come. I promise you’ll see more and more and better of me.”

His another big release ‘Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year’ is awaited and he looked very confident and hopeful about it.

Apart from the box-office success another reason of satisfaction is the appreciation of his parents which lead him to fly higher.”

My parents are extremely proud of me when I do good work. The most important thing for me is to make my parents proud,” he added lastly.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ranvir gets the superhit tag"

Post a Comment