Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What make Sameera smile!

Sameera Reddy’s smiling these days. Could be because of the compliments flowing her way, since.

She revealed a fitter and trimmer self, but those close to the actress insist that there’s another reason for that glow.

The actress is all excited about her forthcoming film that’ll see her on the Bollywood big screen after quite a while.

And like her outing the last time in Race, this time around too she’s looking forward to tickling the audience’s funny bone.

“I think with Race, I discovered another facet to my acting comedy.

And now with De Dana Dan, I am happy exploring that genre again.

It’s quite a change from the emotional romantic dramas and I really enjoy.

It since comedy comes easy to me,” says sexy Sam about her love for this genre.

But are we going to see her do some sexy hot numbers any time soon? “Yes, very soon,” adds Sameera, refusing to divulge any more details. Well, Sam, comic or sexy, your fans can’t wait to see you scorch the big screen again.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "What make Sameera smile!"

Post a Comment