Friday, March 26, 2010

Amrita Rao's glamorous look!

Amrita Rao has gone all glam with her latest photo-shoot. From a fairly normal girl, she's turned into a babe. We asked her what had convinced the girl who was launched in Ishq Vishq and acted in Bhagat Singh, Main Hoon Na and Vivaah to suddenly take a turn into the land of plunging necklines.

She is a beautiful woman whom every man would like to marry because she is not like other actresses who does bold scenes to become famous, she is sweet and beautiful lady who speaks her heart. She has launched with Ishq Vishq and then.

She has given many hits like Bhagat Singh, Main Hoon Na, Vivaah and now the actress has gone glamorous with some photoshoot, we ask Amrita Rao what was the reason behind this…Why have you turned from Gharelu girl-next-door to full-on hottie?

As an actress you can’t restrict yourself to one particular image, because that shows your limitations. An actor has to be versatile. I can do Legend of Bhagat Singh, Ishq Vishq, Vivaah and Main Hoon Na with equal ease. In my photo shoots I wear trendy clothes, I am from today’s generation and my sensibilities are quite western. But whatever projects I get demand the innocent girl from me so you see me as that in my films.

It's not a change of image and certainly not a makeover. It’s just another new opportunity to look different for me. Every girl wanted to look good and try something new in looks. As you and I know, being a celebrity you have to take care of your looks and it’s something that I had not explored earlier.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Amrita Rao's glamorous look!"

Post a Comment