Friday, October 8, 2010

Lara Dutta cover girl again

Lara Dutta surprised us (and how!) with her babelicious curves in Blue and though we don’t care so much about the movie, we can assure you that this bikini babe certainly had all our attention. The former Miss Universe, who recently got engaged to tennis star Mahesh Bhupati, has always had an envious figure and she’s not afraid to show it off. “I’ve never been a size zero and I’ll never be. I’m curvy and that’s my USP.”

Lara Dutta cover girl again

She chats about her game plan to beat off competition from Bipasha and Shilpa in the fitness DVD business, her disgust for Brad Pitt, her love for Leonardo Dicaprio and reveals details of perfect Sunday with her tennis ace fiancé. Here is one, “He loves watching TV, I don’t. I love books, he doesn’t. So Sundays, are spent somewhere between him watching TV and me reading a book…together.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Lara Dutta cover girl again"

Post a Comment