Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mallika Sherawat and Sid Makkar togather in new flick

Mallika Sherawat and Sid Makkar togather in new flickTelevision actor Sid Makkar is over the moon. The actor, who made his movie debut in K is Kis Ki Kismat opposite the sultry Mallika Sherawat, now has another international venture on hand, one that he is visibly excited about.

Sid has been cast by John Madden in The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. He will begin shooting for his portions of the film from mid-November. When asked about how he bagged the role, the actor says, "It was a pretty straightforward route. I auditioned for the part and it worked at both ends." Elaborating on his role, Sid says, "My role may be small but it is an important one. I have scenes with a bunch of members from both, the Indian and the English cast." So, how does Sid see his growth as an actor in this industry? "When I did KKKK, I thought I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

And though the movie bombed, I still had conviction in myself and my talent. I did plays. I decided that these are rules that are only meant to be broken." Come to think of it, it's this very conviction that has already started paying off.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Mallika Sherawat and Sid Makkar togather in new flick"

Post a Comment