Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bobby Deol smiles following Yamla Pagla Deewana Box Office report

Bobby Deol smiles following Yamla Pagla Deewana Box Office reportFollowing the success of “Yamla Pagla Deewana”, Bobby Deol is smiling again. Talking about the success of the film, Bobby stated “Every film counts. Every Friday changes your life.”

He said further, “I am glad that while shooting for YMD, I signed a couple of great banners. I was not down in the dumps though. If I weren’t good enough, people like Anees Bazmee and Abbas Mustan would not have signed me before YMD.”

Bobby added “I have never got so much warmth from people and I am surprised because in this industry people always pull each other down.”

He said further, “I have been in the industry for 15 years and I’ve seen people change with every release.”

Buzz is in the air that the sequel of Yamla Pagla Deewana will hit theatres soon.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bobby Deol smiles following Yamla Pagla Deewana Box Office report"

Post a Comment