Thursday, January 20, 2011

I’m gearing up to give my best in Agent Vinod, says Saif

Saif Ali Khan wants some action. After spending a romantic vacation with Kareena Kapoor, Saif states “Apart from bringing unconditional love in my life, Bebo (Kareena) has brought in a healthier lifestyle too.”

He reveals “My film Agent Vinod requires me to be in my best form. I’m no wrestler in the film, but the role will need extremely rigorous action on my part, and I’m gearing up to give it my best. I hope it’ll see me in my best physical form.”

I’m gearing up to give my best in Agent Vinod, says SaifPresently, Saif is concentrating on his upcoming film titled “Aarakshan” which will be directed by Prakash Jha.

He added “It’s an interesting role, but the draw is also the film-maker. One can trust Jha (director Prakash Jha) blindly to come up with a film with the sensibilities in the right place. You know you are in safe hands!”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I’m gearing up to give my best in Agent Vinod, says Saif"

Post a Comment