Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mallika out, Urmila in

The news of Mallika Sherawat quitting reality show Chak Dhoom Dhoom has been made official. She has been replaced by Urmila Matondkar.

A source stated that the channel “tried their best to retain Mallika however, her nakhras kept increasing with the passing of everyday. It reached a point of no return and the makers of the show could not take it anymore.”

Confirming the news Mallika stated “I had developed date issues and spoke to the channel regarding the same. We have parted ways amicably.”

She added “I have shot at a stretch for 15 hours. The next day I had to report for my movie shoot. It was getting very tedious and I didn’t want to harm either of the shoots.”

“In fact, during my Delhi auditions for Chak Dhoom Dhoom, around 15 days ago, I had messaged the channel. It was extremely difficult to manage and the dates were clashing.”

The channel stated that Urmila is an apt replacement as she exactly fits the bill since she is known as the dancing diva.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Mallika out, Urmila in"

Post a Comment