Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mallika Sherawat turns camera shy

Mallika Sherawat turns camera shyBomb shell Mallika Sherawat has turned bikini shy.

This bold girl from Haryana, who rose to fame with her hot sizzling item numbers and passionate kissing scenes has suddenly turnedcamera shy.

When asked to wear a bikini for a scene in “Dhamaal 2”, Mallika stated “You can take the visuals of my body above my waist, but nothing below my waist.”

She said further, “Arrange for a body double. Merge the two shots, mine upper and the body double’s lower, or show it separately. Do whatever you want but no visuals of my lower body.”

The director of the film Indra Kumar stated “I got what I wanted. You will see Mallika in a swimsuit from head to toe. I am not complaining.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Mallika Sherawat turns camera shy"

Post a Comment