Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Amrita shares her winning moment, Gudi Pudwa plans

Bollywood's petite beauty Amrita Rao, who is all excited to work again with Sooraj Barjatya after Vivaah, shares her Gudi Pudwa plans and also talks about the her winning moment of the World Cup.

Amrita shares her winning moment, Gudi Pudwa plansAmrita who was born in Mumbai, considers herself a Maharashtrian, "I am basically from south but born in Mumbai, so I consider myself a Maharashtrian. We have made traditional srikhand and puri at home."On asking with whom is she going to celebrate this festival, Amrita says, "My mom, who was out of town is coming back today, so I will celebrate it with her.

When asked how she celebrated India's victory in the World Cup, Amrita quips, "I watched the match with all my friends and cousins, everyone brought in something to eat from samosas to vada paos, we had everything. Once India won the cup, we went out and saw a celebration that our generation had not seen ever."
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Amrita shares her winning moment, Gudi Pudwa plans"

Post a Comment