Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have no rivals in Bollywood: Sonam Kapoor

I have no rivals in Bollywood: Sonam KapoorCatfights and rivalries are dime a dozen in Bollywood but actress Sonam Kapoor who is often pitted against contemporaries like Deepika Padukone and Sonakshi Sinha, says that the "war" is just a media creation.

According to the 25-year-old all the leading ladies of Bollywood can find their own place under the sun. "We all have been here for some time now and are trying to do our best. Why create a sense of war among us? I don't see any kind of rivalry here and there is no point in comparing one with other," said Sonam.

The actress, daughter of actor Anil Kapoor, had debuted along with Deepika Padukone on the same day when her 'Saawariya' clashed with 'Om Shanti Om'. And in recent times, Anushka Sharma and Sonakshi Sinha have also entered the fray.

"The good part is that all of us are very different from each other. If you look at Deepika or Anushka, we are all poles apart. As for Sonakshi, I can't even think of getting competitive with her. She is a very good friend of my sister and has practically grown up with me," said Sonam.

Though Sonam's debut film bombed at the box office, she tasted success later with 'I Hate Luv Storys' and followed it up with the chick-flick 'Aisha' and the recent

multi-starrer 'Thank You'. Another benefit of working in this film was a protective senior co-actor in the form of Akshay Kumar. "He was always super nice to me. Those who have worked with him tell me that he restricts himself to professional conversations but with me he was very sweet and kind. I immediately felt comfortable with him," said the actress.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I have no rivals in Bollywood: Sonam Kapoor"

Post a Comment