Saturday, June 30, 2012

Forced weight loss for Ravi Kishan

Actor Ravi Kishan is sweating it out literally. The Bhojpuri superstar has shed 4 kg ever since he entered the fifth season of dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa". "I have lost 4 kg till now because of the workout I get from rehearsing for my performance.

I am sure I will end up losing much more weight by the time show reaches its finale. But nevertheless I am enjoying this experience. It is much more difficult than acting, but it is fun for sure," said Ravi in a statement. "There is hardly any break in cycle. By the time one performance gets over, we have to start rehearsing for the next episode. It is very tiring sometimes, but a different experience and I am happy that I took this challenge," he said.

The actor is competing for the trophy with 12 other contestants -Gurmeet Chowdhary, Giaa Manek, Pratyusha Banerjee, Jayati Bhatia, Sanath Jayasuriya, Talat Aziz, Ravi Kishan, Isha Sharvani, Archana Vijaya, Shibani Dhandekar, Darsheel Safary and Bharti Singh. The judges panel is Remo D'Souza, Madhuri Dixit and Karan Johar. The first elimination round is Saturday.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Forced weight loss for Ravi Kishan"

Post a Comment