Saturday, June 30, 2012

Four down, three to go


Filmmaker finally gets Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji, Karisma Kapoor and Shabana Azmi onboard for his upcoming project

Nikhil Advani’s ambitious all-female cast project is on track. Though several names have been tossed around for a while, the filmmaker has now confirmed that Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji, Karisma Kapoor and Shabana Azmi will star in the film.

Incidentally, the film will have seven leading ladies. The rest of the cast has yet to be ascertained. Says Nikhil, “I am in Boston currently and will be in Mumbai after a week. I have already spoken to the actresses. Once I am back, I will finalise the rest of the names.”

The producer-director also has another project on hand — an action thriller which apparently stars Irrfan, Huma Qureshi and Arjun Rampal. However Nikhil is taking his time to finalise which project will goes on the floors first.

He says, “I am yet to sign anyone for this film. I am working on several projects and the casting is still on.”

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Four down, three to go"

Post a Comment