Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm not ready to play father on screen: Aman Verma


Actor Aman Verma, who returned to the small screen with negative roles with shows like "Naa Aana Is Des Laado" and "Chhoti Bahu", says he prefers playing the bad man as he is not ready to play a father or a grandfather on TV.

"In today's shows, 18-year-old girls are seen doing roles of married women with children. Then there are women in age group of 35 to 40 portraying grandmothers and women in their 50s playing great grandmothers," said Aman.

"The same case is with guys as well. I keep myself really fit, so I just look a few years older to them (hero). I don't think I am mentally ready to play their father yet," added the 40-year-old.

Hence, he has no problems playing a negative part.

"For me, if I need to get into a story line, I would rather get into a negative role and change the story with my performance than play a father or a grandfather. This is really welcome to me," he said.

Aman will soon host a new season of reality show "Khullja Sim Sim", to be aired on BIG Magic.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'm not ready to play father on screen: Aman Verma"

Post a Comment