Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Salman praises Marathi No Entry


Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has praised the Marathi remake of his film No Entry.

When asked about his views regarding the film being made in Marathi, Salman said, Ekdum mast film banegi.

Maharashtrian logon ka humour toh mast hota hain. The Marathi actors will definitely do justice to the bold script that this film demands,  he said.

Ankush Chaudhari, who plays Salman's role in the film, has big shoes to fill.

He shoulders more responsibility than Salman did, as he also dons the hat of director.

When asked about it, he said, I heard about Salmanji's comments in a recent news article. It's a tremendous morale booster for me. I am confident that I have not disappointed Salmanji or Aneez Bazme.

I was blessed with an unbelievable team to work with. We sailed through the film making without hitches. My friend Bharat Jadhav and all my other co-stars and crew have been so supportive, " said Ankush.

No Entry Pudhe Dhoka Aahey is a family entertainer which is the remake of Boney Kapoor's block buster hit No Entry directed by Anees Bazmee.

The film was a super hit in Tamil, Telegu and Malyalam languages as well.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Salman praises Marathi No Entry"

Post a Comment