Monday, September 3, 2012

No cleavage for Esha Gupta, thank you

Esha also disowns her sexy image. Director Vikram Bhatt very clearly instructed the newbie first seen in Jannat 2 opposite Emraan Hashmi, to wear dresses that don't reveal her cleavage, while Bipasha was instructed to.... well, let it all hang out. 

Explains Esha, Cleavage is, I think, a very post-youth thing. I think showing the cleavage is more about displaying your physique to the world when you are no longer that young. Young girls are far too confident of their space to be insecure about the physicality. 

My director Vikram Bhatt and I decided I'd wear casual conservative clothes because an average 20-something city girl dresses with no insecurity of not getting attention. 
Bipasha plays the older actress and therefore all the aggressive skin show in Raaz 3 goes to her. 

Says Esha, I am extremely de-glam in the role. When I cry I allowed smudged makeup to be used. No half-measures in this film. Later when I begin to get unwell because of the black magic being done on me by Bipasha's character I did away with all makeup and used a pale look. 

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "No cleavage for Esha Gupta, thank you"

Post a Comment