Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I am not getting back with my ex-wife: Vikram Bhatt

The filmmaker talks about riding the roller coaster and making his way back to the Bhatt camp with

A hit, a flop, a rumoured reunion and dissolution Vikram Bhatt has had a mixed year so far. But with his upcoming production, the filmmaker seems to be excited. Here he speaks about rumours of him getting back to his wife, his company getting dissolved and his daughter Krishna..

Haunted a hit, Dangerous Ishhq a flop and then Raaz 3 a big hit. How has it been?
Exactly like a roller coaster! The phone rings like mad and then it goes silent and then rings like mad again! After a hit, people want you to repeat the magic and after a flop people don't want to be anywhere around you but I am on the top of my game now!

After seven years away from the Bhatt camp, your comeback film with them Raaz 3 made a lot of moolah...
My intent to go back was to give back what I owed to my guru and my friend. I had left over petty issues and I had to right the wrong. I thank God that the movie is a success because the mere intention of repaying my debt would never be enough.
How much truth is there in the news that you and your business partners at ASA (his banner) are separating?
That's nonsense! I owe my partners as much as I owed Bhattsaab and Mukeshji. They came to a man who was down and out before 1920 and put their faith in him. 

They helped me fulfill my ambitions of 3D and backed me on every step. I am committed to make this company the biggest in the times to come.

Are you getting back with your ex-wife, Aditi?
Simply put, no I am not getting back. It was the imagination of an enthusiastic journalist. Aditi and I are the best of friends now and share a beautiful relationship. We have our separate lives and we value them. There comes a time when relationships are not defined by marriage or divorce, they become a comfort zone.

What are you directing next?
Shhhh! It's a secret I can't tell.

A hint?
(Smiles) Okay here goes.... It will have an actress I have done four films with. Go figure!
Will your daughter Krishna work behind the camera or in front?
Krishna has started working with me in earnest. She reminds me of myself when I started all those years back. She is sharp and intuitive which will make for a very good director. I think there is a struggle raging inside her. As for whether she wants to be an actor or a director, I will let her decide.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "I am not getting back with my ex-wife: Vikram Bhatt"

Dorispinto1001 said...

I am Doris used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Meruja); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as nativedoctor101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.

Post a Comment