Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lara Dutta launches her own Clothing Line


Actress Lara Dutta who has seen very less amount of success in her acting career has now turned a fashion designer with the launch of her first Indian wear collection. Fashion has always interested me. I wanted to create a brand that's affordable but exclusive. I have collaborated with Chhabra 555 for the same, she says.

Lara, who gave birth to her first child, daughter Saira in January this year, says that she is not looking to compete with established designers.

But when questioned why she chose to begin with ethnic wear, Lara adds It's exciting to design Indian clothes. I have seen the collection to the finish. The time that I spent with Saira at home allowed me to come out with this collection. It wasn't easy, but it was a lot of fun. A lot changes when you become a mother.

We can only wish at least Lara churns out some success as a Fashion Designer.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Lara Dutta launches her own Clothing Line"

Post a Comment