Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Behave myself with Aamir Khan: Rani


Rani Mukherji is also one such actress who has made a one film at a time Policy in Bollywood. Her last film 'Aiyyaa' was a major failure at the Box Office and she is back with Talaash where she plays wife of Aamir Khan.

Talaash, which releases on November 30, Rani Mukherji does not have another film in the pipeline. But the actor seems least bothered as she has reached a stage where, she says, she will do films only on her terms and conditions.

She also insists she is working only because her fans wants to see her It is for my fans that I keep coming back. I want to do films they will watch and like. But I assure you I will continue to work till I am 80.` said Rani while promoting her film Talaash.

Talaash is a suspense drama where she plays wife of Aamir Khan who dons the role of an Investigating Police officer I can't say much about the film or the character because then I will be giving leads into its plot.

What I can say is that when the role was offered to me, I loved the challenge it posed, and decided to take it up instantly." added the actress.

Going back to her 'Ghulam' and 'Mangal Pandey' days, Rani Mukherji is again paired up with the perfectionist Aamir Khan and says There is a lot of comfort between us. But then, there will always be a student-teacher relationship. No matter how much I gossip with him or fuss around him as a friend, on the set, I always behave myself because I am working with Aamir Khan.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I Behave myself with Aamir Khan: Rani"

Post a Comment