Monday, December 10, 2012

Balki or Boney? Sridevi is unsure of her next step

After the triumph that's English Vinglish, what next ? That's the question which haunts Sridevi's career. 

Both her husband Boney Kapoor and her English Vinglish producer R Balki are keen to produce another film with Sridevi immediately. But the lady, perhaps spoilt for choices, is undecided. 

Says a source close to Sridevi, She is not against doing another film right away. But she wants her next film to be as special. She is waiting for both to come up with a script that would take her beyond English Vinglish. Both Boney and Balki are welcome to come up with the required script. Sri is game

Plans of casting her opposite the Big B in a film directed by Balki have been put on hold. 

Says a source close to Sridevi and her producer-husband Boney Kapoor, The intention is to take her 'comeback advantage' to another level. English Vinglish should and must not be a one-off success for Sridevi. 
We hear plans are now afoot to either cast her in a sequel to English Vinglish or for Boney Kapoor to produce another film that would do justice to his wife's tremendous screen presence. 

Says our source, Both Balki and Boney, the 'B's in Sri's life, are on the same page on this issue. Balki would be only too happy 

Speaking right after the film's success Sridevi says, Right now I am in a daze. I've never in my life given so many interviews. I've attended more media events and been seen on more television shows in the past few weeks than my entire life. What I'd like is to take a break, ...spend time with my husband and daughters. I've only been seeing them sporadically. 

Sridevi left to attend the Bangkok premiere of English Vinglish. 

People have been calling Boneyji saying wonderful things. It's all so positive at the moment. I haven't thought of what I'd like do in my next film,  says the comeback queen.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Balki or Boney? Sridevi is unsure of her next step"

Post a Comment