Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Forget it! I'm not cutting my hair: Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor refuses to chop her locks short for her role in Prakash Jha's next film 'Satyagrah'

Kareena Kapoor is in no mood to chop her lustrous locks to get into the character for Prakash Jha's film. The actress is slated to begin shooting early next year and essays a journalist in the film. 
Apparently her character is based on the internationally famous television journalist Christiane Amanpour who is known for her reporting skills from strife-torn countries like Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine and Sudan. Also, Christiane is known for her chic business suits and short hair.
Kareena maintains, I'm going to play a very glamourous role in the film. I will not be cutting my hair for sure. Long, flowing hair is one of the USP's of an actress be it in songs or in a film. Also, I endorse a shampoo brand, so how can I cut my hair.

She adds, A beautiful actress will always have long flowing hair.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Forget it! I'm not cutting my hair: Kareena Kapoor"

Post a Comment