Monday, December 10, 2012

Aamir Khan wants to play Lord Krishna from Mahabharata


After playing lots of unforgettable character's, Aamir Khan dreams of bringing the epic tale of Mahabharata on the big screen. But he stops himself due to lack of courage.

Recently at a Press Meet for his newly released Thriller 'Talaash' success celebrations, The perfectionist star said "My dream is to make Mahabharata and I don't know if I will be able to fulfill this dream or not. It is a very difficult dream and a scary dream, because every time I think about it I feel I won't be able to do it. I am unable to gather the courage. "

On any special role from the epic Mahabharata, Aamir also added "It is such a huge responsibility. "My favorite character is Karna. But I feel I won't be able to do that role. I don't suit the character. I think I would suit the role of Krishna.

At this point of time, Aamir Khan is doing Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay and Yash Raj Film's Dhoom 3 for which he has already shot some portions.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Aamir Khan wants to play Lord Krishna from Mahabharata"

Post a Comment